Lab Technician (Working in Shifts)
- Jotun Paints (Vietnam) Co., Ltd. , Binh Duong - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 20 Nov 2018
- Take the responsibility of product quality by controlling quality of raw material, material specification and quality of finished goods;
- Ensure high quality of product by implementing Quality Assurance procedure in accordance to Jotun QA manual and/or ISO/ HSEQ systems;
- Implement the QC test in order to ensure production batch time is in accordance with standard time and there is no bad effect on production plan;
- Assist Sales & Technical Service and Production by providing technical support in order to meet their requirements on time;
- Be responsible for customer complaint handling process by providing technical support, co-ordinate to find the solution.
- University graduate with a major in Chemistry; Organic chemistry field is preferable;
- At least 1 year of working in Lab room and having knowledge and experience on Paints/Coatings industry and ISO/ HSE would be an advantage;
- Careful, active, team work spirit and eager to learn;
- Good communication in Vietnamese & English and good at computer skills;
- Accept to work in shifts.
About Jotun Paints (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 64 companies and 40 production facilities around the world, and more than 9,800 employees. Jotun is represented in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2017 was NOK 16.4 billion. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
Jotun has been presenting in Vietnam since 1994, with first production facility in operation from 1998. In November 2004, the King of Norway opened our factory expansion project during his official state visit to Vietnam. As of today, our production capacity has reached ten-millions litter and another expansion plan is underway to prepare for further development in all market segments we are operating.
As one of the most visible Norwegian brand with long establishment in Vietnam, Jotun is now the market leader in Marine and Protective Coatings segments, growing rapidly in Decorative Paints with unique Multicolor technology. With integration of Powder Coating business into the company in August 2010, our major strength and differentiation have taken another step forward with combined synergy in providing the customers a total solution for all their coating needs – the Single Source Solution.
At Jotun, we believe people are our most important asset and therefore, has utmost focus in developing competence and strongly demonstrate our values: LOYALTY - CARE - RESPECT - BOLDNESS.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Jotun Paints (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs in Binh Duong
- QA/QC Jobs
- QA/QC Jobs in Binh Duong
- Chemical/Biochemical Jobs
- Chemical/Biochemical Jobs in Binh Duong
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs in Binh Duong
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs in Binh Duong