- Jotun Paints (Vietnam) Co., Ltd. , Binh Duong - Vietnam
- 550 Competitive
- Posted: 10 Jan 2019
Assist the Maintenance Supervisor in maintaining the factory’s/ distribution center’s/ office buildings’ machines, equipment, facilities in accordance with established maintenance program to ensure a safe and effectual production operations. The incumbent of this job will:
- Ensure operational activities to meet Jotun standards and Vietnamese Environment regulation;
- Conduct preventive/ predictive maintenance schedule and record maintenance information management system;
- Keep maintenance data updated and recorded in the system (Faciliwork);
- Attend to machine/ equipment/ facilities problems;
- Maintain and manage spare/ parts stock inventory and workshop… and monitor the usage of daily/ weekly/ monthly checklists;
- Be proactive and implement improvement projects;
- Lead and assign the team for problem solving, follow up actions in daily activities;
- Any other tasks assigned by the Superior.
- University graduate in Technical and/ or Electrical field;
- At least 3-year maintenance experiences in the factory environment;
- Having root cause analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Understanding HSE and 5S is preferable;
- Being familiar with AutoCad software and Microsoft Office;
- Good communication, teamwork and proactive;
- Good team management skills;
- Good English skills.
About Jotun Paints (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 64 companies and 40 production facilities around the world, and more than 9,800 employees. Jotun is represented in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2017 was NOK 16.4 billion. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
Jotun has been presenting in Vietnam since 1994, with first production facility in operation from 1998. In November 2004, the King of Norway opened our factory expansion project during his official state visit to Vietnam. As of today, our production capacity has reached ten-millions litter and another expansion plan is underway to prepare for further development in all market segments we are operating.
As one of the most visible Norwegian brand with long establishment in Vietnam, Jotun is now the market leader in Marine and Protective Coatings segments, growing rapidly in Decorative Paints with unique Multicolor technology. With integration of Powder Coating business into the company in August 2010, our major strength and differentiation have taken another step forward with combined synergy in providing the customers a total solution for all their coating needs – the Single Source Solution.
At Jotun, we believe people are our most important asset and therefore, has utmost focus in developing competence and strongly demonstrate our values: LOYALTY - CARE - RESPECT - BOLDNESS.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Jotun Paints (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs in Binh Duong
- IT/Technical Jobs
- IT/Technical Jobs in Binh Duong
- Mechanical Jobs
- Mechanical Jobs in Binh Duong
- Chemical/Biochemical Jobs
- Chemical/Biochemical Jobs in Binh Duong
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs in Binh Duong