Sales Executive – Decorative Paints/ Project (2 Vacancies)
- Jotun Paints (Vietnam) Co., Ltd. , Ho Chi Minh - Binh Duong - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 21 Feb 2019
- To have the operative responsibility for project sales for Decorative. This entails being responsible for ensuring that imposed tasks are carried out professionally and practically pursuant to instructions, public requirements, and plans of action in order to ensure that the established objectives are achieved;
- Set and broadcast Jotun brand in Vietnam project market by exploiting, expanding and strengthening relationship with architectures, developers, contractors to ensure Jotun Paints Vietnam be able to grow and get profit by exceeding customer expectation;
- Live, work, think and sell by reflecting brave spirit of Penguin to ensure Jotun's business principles in Vietnam market;
- Be an excellent salesman by incessantly improving to ensure for the sustainable development of Jotun Deco project team;
- Show leading role as a big player in Decorative project market by approaching projects in large scale and building a strong and structured Jotun Decorative project team for good business result, both short and long term.
- University graduate in relevant fields including Business Administration/ Chemistry/ Construction or Architecture universities;
- At least 2 - 3 year working experience in Project sales is a priority;
- Able to build up and develop good relationship with potential customers, contractors and architects;
- Independent, professional and suitable for dynamic and challenging working environment;
- Good communication skills in both Vietnamese & English.
About Jotun Paints (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 64 companies and 40 production facilities around the world, and more than 9,800 employees. Jotun is represented in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2017 was NOK 16.4 billion. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
Jotun has been presenting in Vietnam since 1994, with first production facility in operation from 1998. In November 2004, the King of Norway opened our factory expansion project during his official state visit to Vietnam. As of today, our production capacity has reached ten-millions litter and another expansion plan is underway to prepare for further development in all market segments we are operating.
As one of the most visible Norwegian brand with long establishment in Vietnam, Jotun is now the market leader in Marine and Protective Coatings segments, growing rapidly in Decorative Paints with unique Multicolor technology. With integration of Powder Coating business into the company in August 2010, our major strength and differentiation have taken another step forward with combined synergy in providing the customers a total solution for all their coating needs – the Single Source Solution.
At Jotun, we believe people are our most important asset and therefore, has utmost focus in developing competence and strongly demonstrate our values: LOYALTY - CARE - RESPECT - BOLDNESS.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Jotun Paints (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
- Sales Jobs
- Sales Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Sales Jobs in Binh Duong
- Chemical/Biochemical Jobs
- Chemical/Biochemical Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Chemical/Biochemical Jobs in Binh Duong
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs in Binh Duong
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs in Binh Duong