Sales Executive – Decorative Paints/ Retail (Khanh Hoa & Ninh Thuan Provinces)
- Jotun Paints (Vietnam) Co., Ltd. , Khanh Hoa - Ninh Thuan - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 06 Apr 2019
To be responsible for selling to dealers in Decorative segment in assigned areas. The incumbent of this job will:
- Be responsible for MC centers and dealers by increasing sales, coordinating, reporting, collecting market information, payment collecting to ensure that sales targets are achieved, and Jotun has good business as increasing profitable sales, sales budget and profit margin
- Provide customer services by receiving complaints, following-up and resolving claims to ensure customers’ satisfaction
- Keep abreast of market situation by collecting information on customers in order to stay competitive.
- University graduate in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant fields
- At least 3 year working sales experience in dealer network
- Ability to build and develop potential dealer relationship
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently under pressure, flexible and suitable working style with dynamic working environment
- Good command of computer skills
- Good English skills.
About Jotun Paints (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 62 companies and 40 production facilities around the world, and more than 9 800 employees. Jotun is represented in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2018 was NOK 17.7 billion. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
Jotun has been presenting in Vietnam since 1994, with first production facility in operation from 1998. In November 2004, the King of Norway opened our factory expansion project during his official state visit to Vietnam.
As one of the most visible Norwegian brand with long establishment in Vietnam, Jotun is now the market leader in Marine and Protective Coatings segments, growing rapidly in Decorative Paints with unique Multicolor technology. With integration of Powder Coating business into the company in August 2010, our major strength and differentiation have taken another step forward with combined synergy in providing the customers a total solution for all their coating needs – the Single Source Solution.
At Jotun, we believe people is our most important asset and therefore, has utmost focus in developing competence and strongly demonstrate our values: LOYALTY - CARE - RESPECT - BOLDNESS.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Jotun Paints (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
- Sales Jobs
- Sales Jobs in Khanh Hoa
- Sales Jobs in Ninh Thuan
- Chemical/Biochemical Jobs
- Chemical/Biochemical Jobs in Khanh Hoa
- Chemical/Biochemical Jobs in Ninh Thuan
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs in Khanh Hoa
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs in Ninh Thuan
- Retail/Wholesale/Distributor Jobs
- Retail/Wholesale/Distributor Jobs in Khanh Hoa
- Retail/Wholesale/Distributor Jobs in Ninh Thuan