Sales Executive - Marine Coatings
- Jotun Paints (Vietnam) Co., Ltd. , Binh Duong - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 04 Jul 2018
- To be responsible for sales of Marine Coatings in the Southern region.
- University graduate in Technology/ Maritime or relevant fields;
- At least 2-year working experience in Sales Technical or Maritime products, preferably ship-owners and shipyards;
- Be able to pursue projects with strategic perspectives to achieve target in related sales segment;
- Mature, proactive, dependent, strong team spirit and able to work in a professional and challenging environment;
- Be able to build and maintain potential customer relationships;
- Good presentation skills and ability to present sales documentation professionally;
- Good communication skills in both Vietnamese and English;
- Prospect of leadership skills for advanced career development in the future.
About Jotun Paints (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 64 companies and 40 production facilities around the world, and more than 9,800 employees. Jotun is represented in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2017 was NOK 16.4 billion. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
Jotun has been presenting in Vietnam since 1994, with first production facility in operation from 1998. In November 2004, the King of Norway opened our factory expansion project during his official state visit to Vietnam. As of today, our production capacity has reached ten-millions litter and another expansion plan is underway to prepare for further development in all market segments we are operating.
As one of the most visible Norwegian brand with long establishment in Vietnam, Jotun is now the market leader in Marine and Protective Coatings segments, growing rapidly in Decorative Paints with unique Multicolor technology. With integration of Powder Coating business into the company in August 2010, our major strength and differentiation have taken another step forward with combined synergy in providing the customers a total solution for all their coating needs – the Single Source Solution.
At Jotun, we believe people are our most important asset and therefore, has utmost focus in developing competence and strongly demonstrate our values: LOYALTY - CARE - RESPECT - BOLDNESS.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Jotun Paints (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
- Sales Jobs
- Sales Jobs in Binh Duong
- Chemical/Biochemical Jobs
- Chemical/Biochemical Jobs in Binh Duong
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs in Binh Duong
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs in Binh Duong