Warehouse Team Leader (Finished Good Warehouse)
- Jotun Paints (Vietnam) Co., Ltd. , Da Nang - Vietnam
- 550 Competitive
- Posted: 28 Jan 2019
This position will take responsibilities for the activities at Da Nang Distribution Center from supervising all WH team, monitoring the inventory, coordinating Distribution Centers (DCs), implementing programs, tinting process to delivering products and services to customers to be in line with Jotun’s requirements and meet/ exceed customers’ expectation. The incumbent of this job will:
- Monitor WH team members’ performance, assign tasks, etc. to ensure high productivity levels;
- Supervise inbound/ outbound, delivery and tinting orders;
- Monitor inventory and place new internal orders to be transferred from Binh Duong DC to Da Nang DC;
- Monitor sales forecast and balance the inventory to ensure that the company always has enough stocks for customer orders by working closely with internal relevant departments/ functions;
- Control consumable goods (string, plastics bag, etc.) in daily activity;
- Take full responsibility to perform and maintain HSE, 5S, ODM… programs on site;
- Experience to work with transporters, drive them to perform their jobs well in terms of delivery to customers, comply with HSE as Jotun requirements and conduct training to all drivers and stevedore/ helpers;
- Hold meetings with transporters to review KPIs of delivery services;
- Other tasks assigned by Logistics Manager.
- College or university graduate;
- At least 3-5 years of working experiences at warehouse and distribution/ logistics environment;
- Experience working in paint/chemical industry is an advantage;
- Understanding HSE and 5S is preferable;
- Good team management skills;
- Being proactive, having good communication and teamwork spirit;
- Good at MS Office and software;
- Good problem-solving skill;
- Good English skills.
About Jotun Paints (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 64 companies and 40 production facilities around the world, and more than 9,800 employees. Jotun is represented in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2017 was NOK 16.4 billion. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
Jotun has been presenting in Vietnam since 1994, with first production facility in operation from 1998. In November 2004, the King of Norway opened our factory expansion project during his official state visit to Vietnam. As of today, our production capacity has reached ten-millions litter and another expansion plan is underway to prepare for further development in all market segments we are operating.
As one of the most visible Norwegian brand with long establishment in Vietnam, Jotun is now the market leader in Marine and Protective Coatings segments, growing rapidly in Decorative Paints with unique Multicolor technology. With integration of Powder Coating business into the company in August 2010, our major strength and differentiation have taken another step forward with combined synergy in providing the customers a total solution for all their coating needs – the Single Source Solution.
At Jotun, we believe people are our most important asset and therefore, has utmost focus in developing competence and strongly demonstrate our values: LOYALTY - CARE - RESPECT - BOLDNESS.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Jotun Paints (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
- Customer Service Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs in Da Nang
- Import/Export Jobs
- Import/Export Jobs in Da Nang
- Purchasing/Supply Chain Jobs
- Purchasing/Supply Chain Jobs in Da Nang
- Warehouse Jobs
- Warehouse Jobs in Da Nang
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs in Da Nang
- Freight/Logistics Jobs
- Freight/Logistics Jobs in Da Nang